Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Now I wear the Crown

Sara Hickman is my favorite singer songwriter, she has a cute little song called "I wear the Crown" We danced to it at our wedding. Anyway, I got my first crown today. I had to have an old silver filling replaced on the other side. I think that old filling was 20 years old! My entire upper lip was numb for most of the day. I was a sight trying to drink and eat. I couldn't even drink out of a straw, add laughter to my situation and liquid came spewing out. Hubby and I thought I looked a little botoxed or maybe a little like Jack Nicholson's Joker. I'll have to search for the SNL skit/fauxmercial where the ladies were drooling due to too much of something. I see it as God's comic relief for having to spend $350.00 on a teeny tiny white crown.

No comments: