Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Saint Faustina

I've been reading the Diary of Saint Faustina. I am very interested in how the Divine Mercy and how things came to be. It is not easy reading, but I am determined to read it. When reading about what Saint Faustina went through, I feel so silly about griping about all of my little things. Jesus talked to her and she was so humble. I'd like to think I'd be the same way, but come on, I'd have to struggle with not bursting with excitement if Jesus talked to me. Now if he asked me to do what she did, I'd probably have a breakdown, then I can relate to her struggles. I started saying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy on an almost daily basis a couple of months ago. It has been such a blessing, I have struggled less with insomnia since I started doing this. What a gift!

No comments: