Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wo Hoo

It appears that Big Dog and Smart Puppy have established who is who in the pack and now they are getting along okay. If the kids would just leave them alone, I think they might snuggle up together. The cold weather has made the kids very rambunctious and mischievous. Number Two Son got in to a container of ink for a fountain pen, that was scary looking! Number One Son and I sat down and did some reading today, he is a bit silly, loved that I had him spell "b-u-t". It was hard to get back on track after that, but we did. Smart Puppy has had fewer accidents today, or I haven't found them yet, we will see. I guess Number One Daughter extreme helpfulness yesterday was an oddity, she back to her old "You do it!" or, "I can't today." I have hope, plus payday is one day away and I get to go to work an hour later and I rescheduled the canceled appointment so I still get paid. Yea!

No comments: