Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Other than a cute little doggie that hubby and I decided was our Christmas presents to each other, he has been on a mission to get the house clean. My disorganized brain just doesn't lead to de-cluttering or cleaning in a very efficient manner. I am so blessed that he doesn't bark at me about our messy house. My dad always wanted a clean house and griped at my mom about it, but he can not get himself organized. God put him with my Mom, and my dear sweet, kind, loving, adorable husband with me. I have a plan, he is going to "assign" me one or two simple chores to do, since he seems to have the better organized brain for these kinds of things. This was my idea, I get so frozen up about all the things that need to be done, that nothing gets done. this really needs to change if I am ever going to teach my children to help around the house. They seem to want to help, but when they pour out an entire container or hand soap in an attempt to clean the sink, it makes things messier, not cleaner. Hubby and I make a great team, just not in traditional roles.

No comments: