Thursday, November 20, 2008

Frozen

I have many things on a list to do today. We need to go to the grocery store, do laundry, pack clothes, make corn-free marshmallows and pack as much as we can for our cub scout camping trip. It really sucks that this camping trip is a week before payday. 7-11 and i-tunes and a new transmission have drained our bank account and CVS has put our credit card close to the limit. I have to be very, very careful when I go to the grocery store. I just saw that we will need to have cash for our camping trip (communication needs to improve with the Pack and Den)which means that our bank account will be gasping for air until Wednesday. On a good note, Number One and Number Two Sons and I gathered up fallen branches for firewood. I need some peace and quiet to make a very detailed grocery list. I HATE to go to the store and have to add things in my head, especially when all three children are with me, constantly asking for things. I'll try to say a few prayers before we leave.

No comments: