Sunday, November 2, 2008

and the countdown begins

We were going to go to Nan and Poppie's house on Tuesday morning, but I think we will wait until Thursday. I want hubby to be able to vote and not have to walk several blocks in the dark Tuesday morning or Tuesday night. Poppie's birthday is Tuesday, but we can celebrate on Thursday. Hubby and I were talking today that we might not know who is our next president on Tuesday or even Wednesday. I can't remember how many days it took eight years ago. Another homeschool mom suggested praying rosaries at polling places or at home, whatever we can manage. I think I'll do that and pray a Divine Mercy Chaplet also. When I get stressed and can't sleep, thinking about St. Faustina and how she gave herself totally to God, helps me focus on praying the chaplet. Jesus I Trust in You!

No comments: