Monday, July 13, 2009

Moods

I've been pregnant or nursing since the Fall of 2001. PMS hasn't been much of an issue... until the past few months. I have been super grumpy, short tempered, sleepy and an insomniac. My poor family. I've discovered that after 3 babies, my abdominal muscles are unable to hold in the PMS ponch, at all. So I look pregnant for about 2 weeks out of the month. Extended nursing has made life easier, my period didn't return until Number Two Son was 18 or 19 months old. Now I'm dealing with life's aches and pains that I'd hoped were gone for good. Another big problem is that the kids think the Kotex and tampons in the bathroom cabinet are giant band aids and super hero fingers. Speaking of pads, it is really frustrating, especially with PMS to have to purchase pads when they keep changing the packaging and names! Errrrrgh!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Oh I wish...5 week without! woohoo!

A.D.D. Honey Bee said...

Oh, so sorry about that :( Careful, careful charting... unless, of course, you want another set of Irish Twins :)

Abigail said...

but the charting is telling me nothing, and we're growing rather impatient. . . :) I just wish I was back to normal cycles, that's easier!

Anonymous said...

rotfl. that is so funny about the tampons. really, really hillarious. super hero fingers and bandaids. that is completely original. hahahaha. ~Lesley