Thursday, February 12, 2009

goodbye old friend

Well, the television that my parents bought me for Christmas after I graduated from college has died. Calico Kitty was sitting on top of it and she barfed, as cats often do. This time, she managed to ruin something electronic. I've always said that once the televisions die we won't replace them. We will see how that goes. We still have one smaller set, the sound barely works. I want to spend time with the kids, not distracted by electronic media. Hubby has been wanting to exterminate the televisions on and off for years, but he is almost as attached to them as I am. This will be a nice weaning off before we have to go cold turkey. Now I just need to figure out how to dispose of this one...

1 comment:

A.D.D. Honey Bee said...

Our family life will improve exponentially as we kill off the boob tubes. Now what about the computer?.......