Monday, January 19, 2009

Yes We Can!

I've been very sad the past few days. The reality of the inauguration tomorrow has really set in. I didn't cry on election night, but over the past few days, I have been very close.I was telling my husband tonight that Mr. Obama probably has more Americans praying for him than President Bush has had. I have found that liberals, in general, can be closed minded and not the most religious folks. I do not mean to generalize that everyone who voted for Mr. Obama is rude or not God fearing, but there are many liberal atheists in my part of town, that could care less about the dignity of human life. The media and many democrats were so terribly mean and rude to President Bush. The Republicans I know would not say the terrible things about our President. It is so sad and frightening that the Democratic party has been infiltrated by the devil. Tomorrow, the kids and I are going to Mass at Noon. We will pray for our elected officials, we will pray for the safety of Mr. Obama and especially for his conversion of heart. I do see the positive of Americans coming together and looking into the future with high hopes. God has put the economy, Gaza conflict, Iraq, Guantanamo Bay and Afghanistan well above FOCA. I will not question God's plan, but it is my nature to try and rationalize. If Mr. Obama can win an election with, "Yes we can." Then the Pro-Life-from-conception-to-natural-death-movement can protect the most vulnerable of Americans, "Yes we Can!" Jesus I Trust in You.

No comments: