Thursday, June 4, 2009

computer ball and chain

For the past 13 years, I have been able to get on the computer pretty much any time I wanted to. About a month ago our computer died, again, so I am only getting to check e-mail before Hubby goes to work or after he gets home. It is amazing how much I can get done without the computer. I spent 2 hours cleaning the kitchen today. We will need to replace me cell phone and update the plan. I'm spending way to long to check e-mails each morning. I am not a very good text-er and trying to write an entire e-mail with my thumbs is really hard (not to mention very time consuming). I refuse to write in non-standard English. I just can't do it. I guess I'm an old fuddy-duddy.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I do truly appreciate my Blackberry-it's a lot faster for quick email checks and replies. QWERTY keyboards are helpful too! Hopefully you can find an affordable and workable solution.