Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Red Lipstick


I grew up with my Mom wearing beautiful bright-colored lipsticks in the 70's and 80's. I loved wearing bright lipsticks when I was younger. When they went out of fashion, I had decided that my days of wearing red lipstick were over. Bright lips are in fashion again, but should a 44-year-old wear read lipstick? The thought of never wearing red lipstick again made me sad, so I bought some and I got to wear it twice before the kids used it for blood on a leftover Halloween decoration. I felt fabulous, if only for a couple of days. I know what the kids should get Momma for Christmas!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hello! I found you from Catholic Mother's Online. I also have a little girl who has food allergies (we just found out) How long have you been dealing with food allergies?

Brooke
dietel days

A.D.D. Honey Bee said...

Our oldest is 9 1/2, he had breast milk reactions from the very beginning. It took longer to fingure his out. It was easier with the next two. I journaled everything I ate and their reactions. They sometimes react 3 days after.