There is no shortage of heresies these days. If you want to adopt some
blasphemous, perverted, fun house mirror reflection of Christianity, you
will find...
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
iPod Pat On The Back
I am so proud of myself. I was able to voice record the Boy Scout Law on my iPhone, email it, download it to iTunes and load it on Number One Son's iPod! I can't wait to hear his reaction when he finds out what I have done. His iPod is currently in time out for bad RE behavior. iTunes is so frustrating to me, I lose all my songs almost every time I sync it. Our computer died so now I have to locate all of the CD's I used to put music in my itunes account or lose the songs. I'm hoping that iCloud is all it is touted to be, we will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment