Thursday, March 18, 2010

Destination-- My Town for Spring Break

I'm just blowing off a little steam here. We live in a beautiful city. It is Spring Break and traffic has been horrible! Any quick trip doubles in time. Any other University/School holiday week, there is no traffic, but not Spribg Break. I'm guessing that the major culpret is SXSW. I've been working most of the week and I just want to get home to my family. Hubby is home playing with the kids. Thanks for visting, have a safe trip home.

3 comments:

Alan said...

This is a very interesting blog and so i like to visit your blog again and again. Keep it up.

Alan

http://holidaydestinationinindia.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

Hi!
This isn't a comment about your post per se, so you don't need to publish it. I just wanted to invite you to "Kids say the darndest things Friday" blog hop at:

http://mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/post-signature_19.html



We’d love to have you join the fun and share your stories. I’m sure that you have some real gems!

In Christ,
Lucy

A.D.D. Honey Bee said...

Thank Alan!